Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Non Scale Victories

So I was reading this other mom's blog and one of her headings was "Non Scale Victories"....I loved it!!  And I needed to hear it because I have told you all how discouraged about the fact that I haven't lost alot of weight and I am so working hard during my Insanity workouts and keeping track of what I eat and it just seems like the weight is not falling off like it should.

But I have had so many "Non Scale Victories" lately.  I took my 2nd Fitness Test with the Insanity program and its CRAZY how much I have increased my reps and stamina- IT'S MEASURABLE!! And even if I feel like I am not losing weight, I have had several people tell me that they notice I look thinner.  Oh does that mean so much especially since my love language is WORDS OF AFFIRMATION.  I need that affirmation and it totally motivates me.  I notice how much it motivates me when I'm working out with Michelle Mowat, my pastor's wife.  She really isn't a "wordy" kind of gal. But man, when we're working out, she totally keeps me motivated, pumped and encouraged.  She's like "You got this Cherri!  Just 5 more secounds!"  Or she will be like "We're almost done. Push hard!"  And boy does it keep me going.  Everyone else is all quiet and I am like this loud grunting crazy momma when I'm working out!!  LOL!  In fact, if we recorded the workouts, I think I could win Funniest Home Videos!

One other Non Scale Victory is that I've been working out faithfully Since March 11th.  I weighed in and started watching my food intake on March 3rd.  So we've been steadfast 4 weeks now!!  YEAH!!


My hubby took this picture April 1, 2013 and its not centered and its fuzzy and it shows that my little girls room is messy BUT WHO CARES?!!  It's adorable and I had someone notice something?  My face is thinner. :)  And my baby princess is competely adroable. :)





1 comment:

  1. Looking so good Cherri! Keep at it. You will succeed. You already are! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete