Friday, April 5, 2013

I WAS WRONG and I'M SO GLAD!

Ok, so my best time walking/jogging last year was NOT 40 minutes like I thought.

I looked up all my runs/walks on Map My Run.

Drum roll please.................

July 23,2012 I did 3.09 miles in 43 minutes and 5 secounds
September 4, 2012  I did 3.1 43 minutes and 29 secounds

Yesterday on 4/05/13 I did 3.09 miles in 42 minutes and 33 seconds. Which is my best time!!!!

So I didn’t lose ANY TIME….I did a few seconds better!! 

Happy dance, Happy dance!!

And I went walking/jogging on a hilly curvy terrain and not on the heartland trail that is flat.  This totally makes my day :)

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome! way to go! I'm trying to get myself back into running after having Keilah. It's hard, but little by little I'm getting there! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete