Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter April 8 2012

So we had a beautiful Easter Weekend.  The weather was sunny and breezy.  We enjoyed a fun egg hunt and games on Saturday with my sister Gina and her 2 kids, Kenidee and Seth.  Jaelle was able to walk about in the grass and EAT the grass while the older ones did their egg hunt.  Gina did bubbles with a big bubble wand just like a kid and oh yeah, she did a bunny hop race with Becca.  She's such a hoot!  I took a ton of pictures that weekend so I'll try not to post the 100 some that I took! :)  Aunt Ginna,Grandma and Uncle Danny came for Easter lunch.  We had a beautiful time.


Jaelle seeing Easter Eggs for the 1st time

Kenidee and Jaelle and their cutie pie smiles


The kids filled the eggs before the hunt, but Seth mostly ate the treats and didnt help

Look how big I am mommy

Becca practicing the bunny hop before she raced Auntie Gina.


Kenidee did the egg hunt in her pjs!

All the kids and their eggs after the hunt


Seth loved the bubble ducky necklace I gave him.

Princess Kenidee

Gina made lots of bubbles



Grandma and her 3 little gems!

Mommy and her busy walking 10 month old!

Daddy and his sweet pea.

I love Elmo mommy!

My sister Gina, her 2 kids and my 3 girls and their daddy before Sunrise Breakfast Easter morning at 8am

Our little Easter Family

Seth making sure mommy and grandpa are watching him go.

Mommy and her beautiful jewels.

I love the heartland trail!  Its so nice to have it close to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment