Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Melts My Heart

The sitter texted me this morning at work:

While doing Jaelle's hair, she was getting upset. Abby: "Its ok, Jaelle! You're almost done, you'll look so pretty!" Do you wanna look like a princess?" Jaelle: "No!" Abby: "Do you want to look like Cinderella?" Jaelle: "Nooooo!" Abby: "Do you want to look like Mommy?" Jaelle: "Yes!"
Completely melts my heart this morning.


This little munchin' melts my heart.  Can't believe she's two years old. We had a wonderful birthday party with friends June 1st. More pictures to follow on my next post as well as giving some updates on Jaelle's comings and goings in her busy 2 year old life now. Click on the link above to see another cute video of her playing with one of her birthday gifts. :)


It seems like time has flown these last few weeks with the last week of school,

(Becca and Abby on their last day of school May 31st- don't you love Becca's new glasses?)

 Memorial Weekend,

(Jaelle multi-tasking-playing drums and snacking after visiting the lions)

Cornelius was gone for a week and then softball games every night of the week

Jaelle playing with friends during Becca's last home softball game.


Needless to say its been crazy and tiresome.  And it has left me with only a few days of getting exercise in.  Despite not exercising much, I still have a good report!  On March 10th I weighed in with a group of workout buddies at church and since that first weigh in- on June 2nd I weighed in AND..... I have lost 9 pounds.  That is a success!!  Its been VERY slow going with the weight loss, but its been a victory to not gain weight.

This is the verse on my desk today this just seems to fit:
"Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with you forever in your home." Psalm 23:6 TLB

God has been good to me and He has been kind to bless me with so much richness in my life- my family, my children, my job and my home.  I am blessed and I know that God has given me even more knowing that I will one day be with Him in Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment