Thursday, March 14, 2013

More Than Able! Day 5

It's amazing what counting your calories and a little exercise can do to you!!! Already lost a few pounds this week on day 5! But those of you who are on this journey with me, hold me accountable! I'm not going to weigh myself until April 7th. I want to do a monthly weigh in. :) Let's focus on good choices and inches lost verses numbers on the scale this month.
Last night we went to our church to participate in the Insanity Work Out that is going on each night at 7pm.  It totally kicked my butt!!  Cornelius and Abby did it with me. I have such a supportive family :)  Cornelius told me that he needs to lose a little since he gained some winter pounds.  And it truly is all about being active and healthy.
MY SPIRITUAL APPLICATION TODAY:
Its easy to be focused on the things in me and on me that I don't like and become discouraged or depressed.  HOW IMMATURE AND SHALLOW!!  The JOY of the Lord is my strength!  Find that Joy in what God is doing in you and that He has enabled you to go on to the heights.  With Him, all things are possible.   GOD'S WORD IS FULL PROMISES THAT ENABLE US TO DO AMAZING THINGS! And those amazing things are in all areas of your life. Not just in your marriage, family, career or church activities. But in your body and health.  God did the most amazing act of will and sacrifice when he faced the cross and experienced excruciating pain and persecution.  God promised that when He left this world He was leaving us a helper, the Holy Spirit.  And I'm asking God's Holy Spirit to give me the strength, the will and the power to conquer obesity in my life.
"God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."2 Cor. 9:8

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."
Ephesians 3:20

WE ARE MORE THAN ABLE TO CONQUER THOSE STRONGHOLDS IN OUR LIVES!! LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment