Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

So I had the most wonderful Mother's Day probably to date- IT WAS FANTASTIC.  I feel so loved and spoiled.  My girls gave me a most tremendous gift that they made with their sitter, Larita Helton.  So I'll post the pics and talk about them one by one :)

So Cornelius and the girls let me sleep in until 8am.  I woke up to find our table full of this- home-made cards and posters and.....

This picture!!!  I cried. It was taken by Larita a few weeks before Mother's Day and she helped the girls make the posters and letters that they held in the picture.  I think its my most favorite Mother's Day gift to date.  Ive been given jewelry and clothes and all kinds of nice gifts. But this tops it. :)

Kisses of love :)

After church, Cornelius took our family to Impressions 5 Kid's Museum in Lansing.  We had so much fun playing and exploring.  These are square and triangle bubble makers that Abby and Becca are holding.

This was a fun stand up bubble maker that Jaelle and Becca played in.


Goofy kid!  This is Jaelle telling me "Cheese!"

Jaelle helping daddy make a lawn mower with big tinker toys.


Jaelle making a mess- but then she would clean it all up and sing her "Clean up" song. :)

They had a craft table to make the cycle of a butterfly or something- all I know is that Jaelle was samplin' the glue!!!


Upclose of Jaelle at the dominoe table. She was having so much fun.

The girls and I decided to take a crazy silly pic.

One of my favorite pics of the day.  Jaelle just had a blast exploring at the museum.  When we were leaving, she said "We had fun day."  And we all smiled and said "Yes we did."

Becca made this very sweet printed card and wrote this:
Calling all girls! 
Dear Mom,
I love you so much,
Your such a lover to me,
 I'll never forget you. 
I could eat you like cookies and milk!
 Love your sweet peas,
Rebecca and Abigail

I think that I'm pretty blessed and had a tremendously amazing mother's day!

I


No comments:

Post a Comment