Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mother Daugther Florida Trip 2013

So I took a last minute trip to Orlando Florida with just my mom January 17th-22nd. It was an amazing trip for so many reasons:
1. We were able to completely relax. We stayed at our friends Cheryl and Fred Engles Vacation home with a heated underfound pool. Pool temps were 88 and 89 degrees.
2. No work, no stress, just late nights chatting, praying, snacking and enjoying eachother's company. We spent 2 nights at some of the parks in Disney but mostly were real leisurely about our time and schedule.
3. Enjoyed Epcot fireworks and rides and took in the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom on Friday the 18th. That was a crazy busy day but so fun! Our last day there we went to Downtown Disney and road the boat down the river and visited a few of the resorts. That was a late night and a fun time shopping.
4. And finally, I have never taken a trip with just my mom before. It was just so wonderful to be able to be with my mom and have her all to myself. She's one of those people that is so easy to spend time with and have fun. She's relaxed, funny, serious, loving, spiritually uplifting and sensitive and just plain beautiful inside and out. I'm so proud to call her my mom.

Here are some pictures from our little Mother Daughter Vacation.


MY MOST FAVORITE PICTURE FROM THE TRIP- Me and Mom

















 
 
 
Probably one of the favorite pics I took that weekend. My mom was just laughing like a little kid- priceless.  Loved being able to offer this trip to my mom as a gift for all she's done and given to me in my life.
 
I LOVE YOU MOM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment