Friday, February 8, 2013

Faith and Facts before Feelings

So after my emotional evening and blog the other night, my sister-n- law texted me this yesterday:
Cherri.  You are loved. You are beautiful. You are being used by God to bless others. Remember what Rod Friesen used to say? Put facts and faith before feelings.

Thank you Sarah. :)

And then last night Cornelis says the cutest thing:
"I wish I could take your lips and put them in my pocket."  That was said to me after he kissed me. :)

It's a winter wonderland this morning. About 12 inches of snow has fallen. So beautiful and peaceful.....and I'm here at work.  Thankful that Gina is with my kids today. I know they will have fun :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
 Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment