Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaelle Veronica Bornman September 2012, 15 months old

I couldn't let these pictures go without sharing them.  This little girl has so much personality and ENERGY.  It's not that she is bad, but she surely keeps us on our toes.  I don't remember Abby and Becca being so strong willed and determined.  Jaelle is a go getter and loves playing and interacting with people of all ages.  Bedtime is normally 7:30 or 8pm and she gets up between 6:30-7am every day.  Naps have been either once a day for 2-3 hours or two 1 hour naps.  I've noticed that she likes to "pick" at Becca. I think because Becca reacts and Jaelle knows she's going to get some kind of response whether good or bad.  Abby is Jaelle's little mommy and I love how Abby helps Jaelle and nurtures her.  I'm not surprised that Abby is such a responsible big sister. 

Jaelle is so beautiful and I just had to share these precious pictures from earlier in the month of September 2012 

These pictures show all her different faces in a half hour span.


Aren't I cute mommy?


Very much a thumbsucker.  But I'm going to just let her grow out of it and not worry about it.

I try to play piano with Jaelle but she usually boots me off the piano because she wants to perform, or sing or do her own thing. :) 

Spacing out face.


Goofy girl- she is very silly and loves to laugh and joke.  Jaelle has an usually keen sense of humor for being so little.


And I just LOVE this picture!  Yep, Jaelle is trying to go potty.  Abby thought that Jaelle was telling her that she had to go potty because she was grabbing at her diaper.  So Abby took her and then was yelling from the bathroom for me to help.  I come and of course, nothing happens.  So I set Jaelle in front of me and tell her to watch mommy.  I sit on the potty and then tell her to "listen" and then proceed to pee.  Before I could respond/react, Jaelle sits down on the floor in front of me, looks between her legs, and then PEES!!  I start to yell but notice that Jaelle is proudly clapping because she peed.  So I quickly change from yelling/scolding to "yeah, good job Jaelle!"    So this is Jaelle's first pee pee picture and I'm sure we'll have more fun stories to share.  But how cool that we caught her first potty picture and story together. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment